Detox for Life Detoxing is more than just completing an occasional protocol—it must become a way of life.
People know their bodies don't feel good. Most people know they aren't eating an optimal diet and that they are exposed to toxins in their environment. Because of this, detoxing has become more popular almost trendy. However, the average person seeking to detox usually only looks as deep as the protocol, but fails to educate themselves on the source of their chronic ailments.
Just as important as the physical act of detoxing is understanding how to minimize the toxins you are taking in. When you are educated about what you breathe, ingest, and absorb, you can make lifestyle changes that have a major impact on your body s ability to function as designed. Changes, like eating organic food, drinking clean water, switching certain personal care products, and taking quality supplements, could drastically improve your health. Detoxing means so much more than occasionally completing a detox protocol, which is exactly what Dr. Dan Nuzum and his wife, Gina, share with you inside.
In Detox for Life you will learn:
- the source of many toxins and how to minimize them
- how toxins contribute to chronic illness and disease
- what nutrients your body needs to heal efficiently
- supplements can fortify deficiencies in your diet
- why detoxification is critical to the healing process
- four detox protocols for various levels of cleansing
- over 50 recipes to help guide healthy eating